Monday, October 19, 2009

Lucky me

I'm feeling very grateful today, don't know why really. I guess it's just one of those days where I realize life is good. It's crazy and it's hectic and sometimes I feel completely overwhelmed and out of control but it is good. I realized I'm pretty dang lucky. I have nothing that I can really complain about when i consider everything. I have everything I ever need. My wonderful, amazing, thoughtful, ravishingly good looking looking husband. The gospel of Jesus Christ and all the many blessing that come from my Heavenly Father and an awesome family that loves me. I need to stop and count my blessing more often. Here are a few other things I'm grateful at the moment.

1. Food (just went grocery shopping for the first time in like a month, lazy i know. A full fridge is so nice.)
2. My opportunity to go to school right now. I complain that I hate it and most of the time I do but occasionally I remember I actually enjoy getting smarter.
3. My husband. I know I already kind of said this one but he is amazing. He does the laundry, cleans the house, cleans out my car, turns off football when I am around even though I know he wants to watch it really bad, doesn't complain about me hitting snooze about times every morning, and calls me at work just to tell me he loves me and thinks I'm hott. He's definitely a keeper, let me tell you.
4. Fall Leaves.
5. The absolutely gorgeous place I live.
6. Cookie dough chocolate milk shakes late at night.
7. My backyard with all the many trees bushes and weeds.
8. My awesome mom that will go out of her way to go pick some pictures I ordered at costco because I don't have a costco card.
9. Good friends that no matter how long it's been since you seen them last when you do it's just like old times.
10. Vanilla flavored candles
11. Our down syndrome neighbor that comes to visit us EVERY day without fail.
12. My new coat that I decided I need.
13. Pumpkins
14. My Testimony
15. Push over teachers that cancels an assignment because someone in the class complains
16. My piece of crap laptop that will die any day but is staying alive because it must know that we can't afford to replace it.
17. My working able body
18. I can cook (I'm learning slowly and surely)
19. my toothbrush and floss.
20. My SaviorYes, this is my crazy disgusting husband and I love him.

2 comments:

bonbon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA on the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami said...

Really? Was that picture necessary?