Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Randomness

So I have alot of random thoughts that go on in my mind. Don't ask me why and don't judge me.

  • Why do I have such crazy dreams? Does it mean something is wrong with me? I have dreams that people are chasing me and trying to kill me. I have dreams (like the one I had last night) that bears attack me and eat part of me. And don't worry these dreams are totally bloody and grusome. I don't watch alot of gorey movies so what the heck is wrong with me? Why don't I just dream of fluffy dogs and pretty things like that? And another question, how does Colin's snores work there way in to the my dreams? Totally crazy that the bear growls in my dream were actually him snoring.

  • Why would you ever prank call a lawn service company? I could think of alot of places that would be fun to prank call but a lawn service company is not one of them. I'm sure many of you know i am a receptionist at one and the other day a boy called and asked if instead of making his lawn green can we make it yellow. I obviously told him no and he proceeded to ask me all sorts of other dumb questions. You have got to be pretty dang bored if you thinking asking someone to make your lawn yellow is funny. I acted like I was mad because I don't have time for crap like that (which is not true I have plenty of time for any sort of crap that distracts me from my boring job)

  • I think that I need to get a hobby. Like when people think about me I want them to think "oh yeah Marissa is way good at (whatever new hobby I decide to acquire). Maybe I could get really good at making cakes or poker or water coloring. The possibilites are endless!

  • If I could have a super power what would it be? And would I use it for the good of the world or my own personal gain, or heaven help us all..... for evil? Me and Colin's new recent obsession is the TV show Heroes. We watched the whole first season in one weekend. (lazy butt's I know but hey I was sick ok?) So I think i would pick invisibility because then I could totally spy on people and watch all the funny things people do when no one is watching. I bet people do some pretty strange things when they think they are alone.... okay so that sounded like I'm a creepy... I'm not.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! You got it to work! I forgot what I was going to comment about though. Oh well, at least I commented, right?

Heidi said...

Hey, i just ran across your blog :) I'm Colin's cousin if you're not sure. But we totally did the same thing with the first season of Heroes! It seriously took over our lives until we finished it! We just couldn't stop