Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter


Okay so last night we went and saw Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince. Yay exciting right!? Not so much. I was surprisingly dissappointed. I am definitely a big Harry Potter fan and loved all the books but this movie just didn't do it for me. Something was missing, it lacked that magically spark haha, but really. I have to admit, but don't tell Colin because I will deny deny deny, that I fell asleep for a second in the middle. Granted we did see the movie at 9:30 pm which dragged it way past my bed time. Hermoine was brillant, (love that girl) and Harry is getting better looking by the movie but the the total package was slightly, I hate to say it.....blah. And what the heck is up with the word snogging? It sounds gross. Don't get me wrong the movie is still a must see but you can wait until it comes to the dollar theater if you ask me.
PS Upcoming photos of the Montana trip and Colin's birthday! My husband is 24! how crazy is that?

No comments: