Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer



Summer-

I love summer! It is my favorite season. I love everything about it, the heat, the time off school, the smell, the bbq's, and the 4th of july! I have recently realized that as you get older summer loses some of it's carefree-ness and charm. I sit in an office all day long looking outside my big windows at the beautiful weather and wishing I could be out there. My skin is so white and pastey i'm embarrassed to wear shorts. Then when I come home I'm busy doing dinner or projects or whatever that I don't have time to go enjoy the weather. So I don't feel like it's really summer, and then I realized that my summer is basically half way over! wow that went fast. So I'm making some summer time goals that I want to make sure I do before the weather during horrid and we are all stuck in doors again.

1. throw a BBQ in my backyard
2. float the river
3. get a tan!
4. go on a bike ride
5. go on a hike
6. run through the sprinklers
7. take a long drive up the canyon
8. make homemade ice cream
9. watch a movie in the backyard.
10. call in sick for work and go swimming all day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we found your blog!!! love it. yall are too cute! you might want to rethink #2. the water is frigid.