Thursday, December 15, 2011

Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Here's a little Christmas treat for you.
Something cute.
How could you not love a little boy in a Santa suit?
DI for $2? I could not resist.


And then he fell trying to look at the lights on the Christmas tree.
Luckily I got this picture just in time.
Hilarious.


And he's something creepy. I think the picture says it all.


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
We are going to have a sunny Christmas in the Philippines.
We leave tomorrow and I am beyond excited but slightly nervous for the approximately 20 hours we will spend flying with an almost one year old.
Oh goodness.
Pray for us.

2 comments:

bonbon said...

I LOVE COOPER! Yesterday after I saw you I couldn't stop talking about how cute Coop is. Let me know when you need a babysitter! And have fun in the Phillipines yuo lucky ducks!

Brittani said...

I miss you guys!!! Coop is a doll. We are going to be in Utah at the end of the month, maybe they can have a play date.