Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 months (a little late)


Cooper is 4 1/2 months old now. Wow that went fast! A couple weeks ago I took him in for his 4 month appointment. We went to a new doctor at the BYU Student Health Center since our insurance has changed. Let's just say I really miss Cooper's old doctor. When they weighed him he weighed 14 lbs. When I told the doctor that at his two 2 month appointment he weighed 12 lbs she acted a little concerned that he only gained 2 lbs over the last 2 months. He looks nice and fat to me but she wanted him a little fatter. So we are working on plumping this guy up with a little extra formula. I think he is fattening up nicely. Other then that he looks perfect. Here is some of what Cooper is up to now a days.
  • He is balding. Sad I know. He has lost pretty much all his hair on the sides but is keeping his long hair in the back of his head and on the top so he totally has a mullet. Hey mullets are coming back in style right?
  • He is grabbing at everything, including my hair. It's getting much harder to do stuff while he's in my lap because he wants to grab at whatever I have.
  • He is such a giggler. I love making this boy laugh. It's music to my ears.
  • He is going to roll over any day now. He is pro at the tummy to back but can't quite make the push from back to tummy but I see it happening any time now.
  • I think Cooper is quite the momma's boy. Apparently when I leave him with Colin he cries. He whines when I leave the room and knows how to get my attention. Some ways I really don't like this but somehow I secretly like it too.
  • He has a fascination with his tongue. It's constantly sticking out. Seriously, for hours at a time.
  • He is a snuggler. mmm I love me some Cooper snuggle time.
  • He has attempted rice cereal, it was actually quite funny. I took a video of it to show Colin so have a look if you like...



Mullet!





2 comments:

Kristin said...

OH MY He is just too freakin cute!! I love every photo you posted on here. And that video is so funny...it's like his tongue is too big to stay in his mouth or something haha.

Rachel said...

That mullet is awesome! I love the first picture on this post too. You have such a cute little boy!