Cooper is 4 1/2 months old now. Wow that went fast! A couple weeks ago I took him in for his 4 month appointment. We went to a new doctor at the BYU Student Health Center since our insurance has changed. Let's just say I really miss Cooper's old doctor. When they weighed him he weighed 14 lbs. When I told the doctor that at his two 2 month appointment he weighed 12 lbs she acted a little concerned that he only gained 2 lbs over the last 2 months. He looks nice and fat to me but she wanted him a little fatter. So we are working on plumping this guy up with a little extra formula. I think he is fattening up nicely. Other then that he looks perfect. Here is some of what Cooper is up to now a days.
- He is balding. Sad I know. He has lost pretty much all his hair on the sides but is keeping his long hair in the back of his head and on the top so he totally has a mullet. Hey mullets are coming back in style right?
- He is grabbing at everything, including my hair. It's getting much harder to do stuff while he's in my lap because he wants to grab at whatever I have.
- He is such a giggler. I love making this boy laugh. It's music to my ears.
- He is going to roll over any day now. He is pro at the tummy to back but can't quite make the push from back to tummy but I see it happening any time now.
- I think Cooper is quite the momma's boy. Apparently when I leave him with Colin he cries. He whines when I leave the room and knows how to get my attention. Some ways I really don't like this but somehow I secretly like it too.
- He has a fascination with his tongue. It's constantly sticking out. Seriously, for hours at a time.
- He is a snuggler. mmm I love me some Cooper snuggle time.
- He has attempted rice cereal, it was actually quite funny. I took a video of it to show Colin so have a look if you like...