Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Life.....

Life has gotten busy, a little too busy. I am beginning to feel a little like Bilbo Baggins, "Like butter scrapped over too much bread." But that's ok...life is supposed to be about stretching yourself and achieving more than you thought possible. I am taking the LSAT this Saturday and am super nervous about it. If I don't get above a 165 Marissa and I will most likely be packing up our bags and moving away from Utah! In a way that would be super exciting. Me, Marissa and the yet to be named little guy. It would be a real adventure.
Marissa continues to expand. It is funny seeing her stomach bulging like it does. I can't wait until she pops and births our 1st born. He is going to be awesome. Marissa is determined that he won't be a golfer, but he will. There is no way to avoid it. Sorry baby.
Well, I just needed a break from studying for a minute, so I am going to get back to it!

No comments: