Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things I love/want

Colin is busy...... a lot....so that leaves me with a lot of time to think about/browse baby things and long for things I can't afford.








I can dream can't I?

I had a preggie belly picture to post but I seriously cannot find my camera anywhere. I just searched my house for a good half hour and it's no where to be found. It's really bugging me because there is seriously not that many places to look in my house, it's pretty small, and I've checked them all. Twice! I'll blame this on pregnancy brain. I'll post once I find it, if ever.





3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the beach themed baby room! So stinkin cute. and that could also be easily transformed for a girl when you have a second child too. Just repaint the walls and add a red bumber instead and viola!
You are so cute Marissa! Love your style!

bonbon said...

Wow. You're daydreaming about baby merchandise. You are a changed woman.

Barratt Family said...

sooo cute! i love dreaming about ideal nurseries! The petunia pickle bottom bags are so fun and have the cutest designs. i got one as a gift when i had blake and absolutely love it! Look at her 'cake' line of bags...im pretty much obsessed with them. anyway, sorry your little guys giving you a hard time you'll sleep again one day:)