Monday, June 21, 2010

Dads

This is my dad.


My dad is one of the most generous, kind men that I know.
When I was a little girl I remember thinking my dad is way cooler then all my friends dads. (even though I wouldn't tell him that)
I know that he would do just about anything for me.
He has taught me so many valuable lessons that I know have made me who I am today.
Thanks dad. Love.


This is my father-in-law


Can you tell me these men don't look like twins 30 years apart?
Colin may not be fully aware of this but he strives to be just like his dad, and I definitely can not complain about that.
I am certain that Colin would say his dad is one of the best men he's known and I would have to agree.
Love.

And this man will be the father of my children

I know Colin will be a great daddy.
He is so beyond excited for this baby that will be in our lives soon.
I can't wait for the day I can see him holding our little one.
He takes such good care of me I know he will take great care of our family.
I am so grateful that I know our kids will have a worthy priesthood-holding father in their home just like I was blessed with.
Love.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post. And isn't it fun to watch how excited your husband gets over the baby? That has seriously been one of my favorite parts about being pregnant.

Kim said...

So cute! Love all the pictures! Such a handsome family!