Monday, May 3, 2010

No Longer Newly Weds?

So our anniversary was over a week ago and i'm just getting around to posting this.
I've been lazy lately but whatever.
My dear husband and our have officially hit (and now past) the one year mark.
I can honestly say it's been the best year of my life,
and I can't wait for to see what the many years ahead have to hold.
I have learned a great deal about Colin and about myself over this last year. I've learned about compromise, cooking, holding my tongue, and sacrifice. But mostly I learned about love and how it can keep growing more then you ever thought it could.


We took a trip to Boston for our anniversary and to visit Colin's brother and his wife. We had a blast and we're so grateful for Mason and Ashley for putting us up!

We scalped tickets to a Red Sox game and found some decent seats. Go Red Sox!

We spent a couple days in New Hampshire and it was beautiful! I could have stayed there for a couple more months.

It was a fabulous trip and it's been a fabulous year!

4 comments:

Barratt Family said...

happy 1year!!! Congrats! you guys are so cute! I love to read your blog!

Bruce and Randi said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Congrats and Happy Birthday!! YAY!

Kim said...

HAPPY 1 YEAR! You guys are awesome! Love the new header! So cute!

Meg said...

Ok, I know I don't need to say it - but I'm jealous. I miss Boston!

And you guys are adorable.

Go Sox!