Thursday, July 28, 2011

The many hairstyles of Cooper

I have a lot of blog catching up to do. But since I have a sick babe right now that is thankfully sleeping at the moment I'll have to keep it divide it up. Today you get the many hairstyles of Cooper.

So the Coop-Dog has had many hair styles throughout his little life. He was born with this full head of dark hair. I miss that hair.


Then there was the receding hair line or should we say cul-de-sacs. Still cute.
And then.... The Mullet. Enough said.


And the balding look...Previously we just let his hair do what it want. Then we decided to grab some clippers and take action.
Before



AfterA much improved look I must say. hmm love that little boy.

Also, are you thinking of getting any pictures taken?

Remember this post? All those great pictures were taken by the fabulous Kristin Gaul. Seriously she is amazing. You can check out her blog here. She is running an awesome promotion for July and August. If you book any type of family session this month (ie-family, maternity, newborn, baby, or child), you'll get 25% off, plus a free upgrade to the 50-image disk! Check out her blog for more details.


3 comments:

ashley schmutz said...

LOVE him! and love the new doo!

Heidi said...

Oh he's so cute I can't stand it! I didn't think about cutting Leah's mullet off...you have inspired me. :)

The Byrd Family said...

I love this! He is adorable in every style - lucky kid!